Weigh-in at Muskie Community Center
38 Gold St, Waterville, ME
Spectrum Generations’ Meals on Wheels program
Visit the Muskie Community Center in person at 38 Gold St, Waterville to purchase or call 873-4745 to purchase your tickets by phone. Or call to inquire about ticket sale locations in your area.
- All Maine Lakes Eligible
- Weigh-In: Sunday, Feb. 23rd, 2-5pm at Spectrum Generations Muskie Community Center, 38 Gold Street, Waterville
- Inside heated building with food
- Kids’ Actvities
- Live Auction immediately following weigh-in!
Adults: 1st and 2nd Prizes for Salmon, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Togue, Splake, Pickerel, Pike, & White Perch
- Fish must be caught on the day of the derby
- Entrant must have valid ticket to enter
- No frozen fish accepted (entrant's responsibility)
- One fish per ticket
- Must be legal fish caught in legal waters in the state of Maine
- No entries accepted after 5:00pm EST
- Judges’ decisions are final
- Official Weigh-In Station: Spectrum Generations Muskie Community Center, 38 Gold Street, Waterville, ME 04901 Phone: 873-4745
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring! Click here to view our full sponsorship brochure with details on sponsorship levels and in-kind donations or call 873-4745 to sign up.
Each year the need for Meals on Wheels continues to grow. Last year we cooked, prepared, and delivered more than 200,000 nutritious meals to seniors who are homebound, disabled, or recovering from an illness. Please support “We Sustain Maine” Meals on Wheels by sponsoring, donating, and/or participating in this annual event. In-kind donations, including gift cards, will be valued toward sponsorship levels.
Photos from last year's derby: