1-800-876-9212 (Click on the video above to see our promise to you)
For almost two decades, we've been the area expert on staying at home and we promise that we'll treat you and your loved one the way we'd want to be treated. 100% of profits by Bridges Home Care goes back into the community via Spectrum Generations' Community Service programs. Community and Aging in Place are truly the heart of what we do.
- Home Care Services: Help at home from housekeeping to hygiene, meal preparations to grocery shopping and transportation - we do it all to support your independence in the home.
- Geriatric Care Management: Various options in long term care preparations or planning, safety assessments, coordination for moves or lifestyle changes - this service offers a competent assistant for whatever you or your loved one is facing.
- Home Safety Assessment: A Home Safety Assessment is a detailed review of a consumer’s home, which includes all livable space, storage, basement, garage and the grounds immediate surrounding the home.
- Medical Alert Systems: Our medical alert service offers 24/7 emergency response with just the touch of a button. We work with LifeAid for more customizable options such as extra buttons, a daily call reassurance program, and lock boxes for keys.
- Medication Management System: A Medication Management system helps you take the right pill at the right time and notifies a loved one or caregiver if you don't.
- Full Circle America: Partnering with Full Circle America, we assist with creating a community around the member which includes companion visits, technology, motion sensors, and monitoring 4 times a day.
- Meals on Wheels: Nutritious and local meals for homebound seniors
- Caregiver Support: Our Family Caregiver Program knows what you are going through
- Adult DayCare Services: Spectrum Generations' Adult DayBreak Program is an affordable option to know your loved one is safe and well-cared for - all day or for just a couple hours.We want to be certain that all of your needs are met. It is of the utmost importance to us that whatever services you choose for yourself or your loved one are right for you and are customized for your individual circumstances.
Our Offices: We now have 2 office loactions for your convenience.
- Our Main office is at Spectrum Generations Adminsitrative offices at 1 Weston Court, Augusta, ME
- Our newest location is at 58 Elm Street, Waterville, ME above Nale Elder Law Attorneys.
Services for in-home help are paid for privately, with a long-term care insurance policy, through the Togus VA system, and through Mainecare. If you aren't sure if your services would be covered or if you have any questions about home care services at all, please don't hesitate to call us at 207-623-0761.
Kristin Overton, Director
Bridges Home Care