Here at Bridges Home Care - we know how important every person is. We promise to always do our best and to treat you and your loved one the way we would like to be treated.
What You Deserve From Us: (click the title to view our video)
1. Attention: Your loved one may have similar needs to other clients; but to you, this is Mom or Dad, Sister or Spouse. We know that they are the most important person in the world to you.
2. Compassion: We promise to listen and to respond with care.
3. Time: You deserve a few moments of our undivided time, when it is convenient for you. That's why we have someone on-call 24/7 for urgent needs.
4. Respect: We know that the person pushing the wheelchair is also the part-time bookkeeper, psychologist, dietitian, insurance and incontinence expert, and a full-time general in the war you are waging with your loved ones illness. You not only need our respect, you DESERVE it.
5. Dedication: We are relentless in our devotion to you services. You have entrusted us with their most valuable asset—your loved one. We take the necessary time to try to ensure that not only does your caregiver have the necessary skills, but also the right personality.
6. Honesty: We are your partner in this endeavor; you deserve the truth and to be trusted to make decisions.
7. Quality: We hire every caregiver by passing the family test "Would we send this person in to see our parent or grandparent?" After that they undergo rigorous screening.
8. Advocacy: We never accept less than the best our agency & the system has to offer your loved one. We will tell you if there are other services that best fit your needs. We'll even give you the phone numbers.
9. Understanding: We know that you play a pivotal role in the well-being of your loved one; understanding your needs, wishes and fears improves the care we provide.
10. Your well-being: Know your emotional limit and learn when to ask for help. We have many resources to help you through.
1-800-876-9212 or 623-0761
1 Weston Court, Augusta, ME 04330
58 Elm Street, Waterville, ME 04901