24th Annual Gene & Lucille Letourneau
Ice Fishing Derby
Official weigh-in: 2 - 5 p.m.
Purchase tickets at the Muskie Community Center or call 207.873.4745.
Ticket Pricing: 1 for $3, 2 for $5, and 5 for $10
- Tickets to enter a fish are sold only until noon
- Fish must be caught on the day of the Derby
- Entrant must have valid ticket to enter
- No frozen fish accepted (entrant's responsibility)
- Must be legal fish caught in legal waters in the State of Maine
- No entries accepted after 5 p.m. EST
- One fish per ticket
- Judges’ decisions are final
- Corn Hole
- S’mores Bar
- Food Truck
- Fire Pit
- Silent Auction
Fish Categories & Prize Structure:
- Adult First Place: $100.00 cash
- Adult Second Place: $50.00 cash
Salmon, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Togue,Splake, Pickerel, Pike and White Perch
- Child First Place: $50.00 cash
- Child Second Place: $30.00 cash
- Child Third Place: $20.00 cash
Child is 15 & under, same categories as adult, plus Yellow Perch and Black Crappie
Door Prize YETI Tundra 65 Cooler Package
* Door prize tickets will be sold until 5 p.m.
Save the Date
(Stay Tuned - More Details to Come)
Save the Date
(Stay Tuned - Location and More Details to Come)
Please consider joining Spectrum Generations on Friday, June 24, for our annual Golf Fore a Cause fundraiser benefiting our programs and services!
Each year we fundraise in order to address the needs of people we help. You can help too! Take a swing out of senior hunger by sponsoring and/or playing in this year’s Golf Fore a Cause fundraiser, which benefits Meals on Wheels.