Adult DayBreak (ADB) Transportation Services
Spectrum Generations Adult DayBreak is excited to partner with Bridges Home Care to offer a fee-for-service transportation option for our consumers attending one of our programs. This option is available within a 10 mile radius of our four programs located in Belfast, Hallowell, Skowhegan and Waterville. Transportation is provided by Bridges’ bonded, trained and certified Personal Support Specialists (PSS’s).
- Bridges Home Care PSS (personal support specialist) will provide door to door service and assist with ambulation if needed.
- ADB works with consumer and Bridges to set up services.
- $15 one way within a 10 mile radius.
- Billing will appear on ADB invoice as transportation.
- 24 hours notice must be given to ADB to cancel transportation in order to avoid charge.