You have choices for long-term care and we can help!
There are many options to help older and disabled adults and their caregivers to live well. Knowing about all of these options can be a challenge. Options Counselors can help to inform you of your options and assist with carrying out the choices that are right for you.
What is Options Counseling?
- A service to assist you and your caregivers in making informed decisions about long term services, supports and settings.
- Focused on consumer's personal goals and preferences
Who Can Recieve It?
- People age 55 and older
- Disabled people of any type of disability
How Can it Help You?
An Options Counselor will work with you to:
- Develop a personal long-term care plan
- Consider individual's values and preferences
- Connect you to resources that help pay for long-term care
- Assist with accessing community services that allow you to remain independent as long as possible in the setting of your choice
- Make referrals as needed
Call Spectrum Generations Helpline a 1-800-639-1553, TTY 1-800-464-8703 for more information, or to schedule an appointment.